Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sad when i should be Happy


Great things have been happening for me personally.
New apartment, new school, new town.
Exploring new places, eating great fresh foods, getting into shape.

Then at night when I reflect on my days, and I am not as happy.
Part of me isn't completely happy.

I miss great friends and wonderful people.
I truly feel that I have met great people in my life, and I left a part me with them.
Sometimes I just wonder if they feel the same way about them.

I don't want to disappoint. I don't want to forget.

I also don't want to be forgotten.........



1 comment:

amynoodles said...

I don't ever plan on forgetting you. You're one of my closest friendssss <3 Even though distance separates us doesn't meant it will weaken our bond lady!

Love you!